Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debugging of my STEVAL-CCM001V2

STConfused
Associate
Posted on October 14, 2013 at 12:38

Hello together,

I got an STEVAL-CCM001V2 evaluation board. This Board has an TFT-Display and some touch-keys to control the function of the board. 

The board has an micro-SD card slot and you could watch pictures on the sd-card over the usb-connection.

When I got the board Iconnected it with my pc and after the driver was installed I could see the data on the card and watch pictures from the card on the board. Also I could configure the time and date in the menue, I would say basically the normal function.

So in the package there is also the software of the application, and I have the ST-Link/V2 and I wanted to debug the application over SWD and my ST-LINK/V2.

So I compiled direct the project from the CD and flashed it down into the controller and when I started it, the display was white an the usb-port is registered in the pc and after a few seconds the usb-port disappears in the pc.

I think the software which is delivered with the package doesen't met to board or there is a new version which is different.

If I could get the working programming file I could put the board in the delivered state but now it does not work anymore.

Is there anybody who knows the board or has similar experiences?

Thanks
1 REPLY 1
Posted on October 14, 2013 at 13:53

Should perhaps have used the ST-Link utilities to have saved the original firmware first? Maybe you can find some other user with the board? Not seeing much traffic in that regard.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..