cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32F400 USART NVIC_Configuration

afduarte
Associate II
Posted on March 25, 2014 at 17:51

The original post was too long to process during our migration. Please click on the attachment to read the original post.
4 REPLIES 4
Posted on March 25, 2014 at 18:10

The joys of uV5, good luck to you....

If this is faulting you need to look at startup.s and what the vector table is pointing too.

Ideally you'd just use the ST libraries from ST, rather than whatever Keil has mashed up.
Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
afduarte
Associate II
Posted on March 25, 2014 at 18:25

Hi Clive1,

Tks for the reply.

Well thats a good point.

Im evaluating this IDE, and im starting to get hopeless.

So what IDE do you recommend ? IAR is a better one ?

Ok ill try with the library from ST.

Posted on March 25, 2014 at 19:27

uV4 works fine for building ST library code. uV5 might also too, but you'd have to stick to ONE library

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
afduarte
Associate II
Posted on August 14, 2014 at 10:43

Hi Clive,

Yes, as a newbie to Keil V5 and ARM cores dev, so i was not setting up properly my project libs. In fact after some reading and some implementation i reached the conclusion that with enough time the combination of Keil extended Libs and STM low level driver interface libs makes quite a powerfull combination in speeding up the dev of a product.

Problem solved, both using Keil V5 libs or STM libs or a combination of both (requires careful programming).

Thanks,

AD