cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I’m using the APWorkbench tool to configure a specific Sound Terminal amplifier and tune its processing features. Is it possible to log all the I2C input/output operations performed by the tool during a device configuration?

nmagniez
Associate II
Posted on January 22, 2014 at 15:05

I’m using the APWorkbench tool to configure a specific Sound Terminal amplifier and tune its processing features. Is it possible to log all the I2C input/output operations performed by the tool during a device configuration?

1 REPLY 1
Marco VENERI
Associate II
Posted on January 27, 2014 at 13:59

Yes, the tools allows to fully log I2C operation in order to replicate same settings on a host programmable controller.

The logger can be visualized by pressing the ''Log Viewer'' button, on the main dialog in bottom-right position. Alternatively the log window can be popped up by pressing the F2 key.

In order to get a comprehensive log of all I/O operations it's advised to enable the ''Trace I/O events (APW <-> DUT)'' option in the Tools/Preferences window.

Also, right-clicking ont he log viewer window a pop-up menu will be shown allowing, for instance, to save the log contents to a user-specified file.