Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STemwin Guibuilder on STM32F746-DISCOVERY BOARD

NEERAJ GUPTA
Associate II
Posted on June 29, 2017 at 07:36

Dear all good ST people,

I am building GUI for machine using emwin GUI builder given by ST for first time. i m able to generate the desired GUI  but when i add my own event-handler in this GUI, then that event-handler refuses to work at all. I m committing some mistakes which i m unable to trace. Please! help me to resolve the problem. I m attaching the required files with their description.

1. main.c: Here 3 important functions are called as written as below:

GUI_Init();                     /* Initialize the Graphics Component */

CreateFramewin();

GUI_Exec();                   /* Execute all GUI jobs ... Return 0 if nothing was done. */

2. touchscreen.c: This File contains the code which scans the input for button shown on GUI from  touch controller.

3. FramewinDLG.c: This File draws the frame on LCD generated from GUI-BUILDER.     

4. 20170628_174046.jpg: This File contains the screenshot of  generated GUI from GUI-BUILDER.

BUTTONS SHOWN IN SCREENSHOT DON'T CHANGE BIG NUMBER '50' WHEN PRESSED AS SHOWN IN GENERATED IN GUI.

1 REPLY 1
Gugelheid Wonzmich
Associate
Posted on July 02, 2017 at 11:36

Easy solution in 6 steps:

1. Learn how to debug an application
  2. RTFM, prefer the chapter about single loop tasks and multitasking and GUI_Exec or GUI_Delay
  3. Make you touchscreen work correctly
  4. Remove your endless loop 

:(

in the callback handler
  5. Use the correct handle when you want to modify a widget
  6. Check return codes of functions