Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stm324xg_usb_audio_codec.h missing!!

nicholas
Associate II
Posted on December 19, 2013 at 09:59

Hi all,

I'm trying to compile the ''STM32F4 Demo Builder V1.3.0'' source, but it fails in in the ''usbd_audio_out_if.h'' file since the included file ''stm324xg_usb_audio_codec.h'' does not exist.

I've searched the full source for this file in the hope that the include path for the compiler was just wrong, but it turns out that this file does not exist. 

I find it hard to believe that I'm the only person who has had this issue. Has anybody managed to solve this?

Any help would be great,

Thanks.  

#stm32f4-demo-builder-v1.3.0
4 REPLIES 4
Posted on December 19, 2013 at 17:36

I find it hard to believe that I'm the only person who has had this issue.

The pool here is a bit shallow to draw such a broad conclusion, perhaps they just talked to their FAE.

Perhaps it is supposed to be stm324xg_eval_audio_codec.h?

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Amel NASRI
ST Employee
Posted on January 16, 2014 at 11:06

The pool here is a bit shallow to draw such a broad conclusion, perhaps they just talked to their FAE.

May be the extracted package was broken also. Because I just compiled it in Keil without such issue.

-Mayla-

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Posted on January 16, 2014 at 17:35

Yeah, I don't think it's an install problem, there are files referred too in the tree which simply don't exist. I don't have the time/inclination to dig through this all, but it does appear to be a legitimate beef.

STM32F2-F4_Demonstration_Builder_V1.3.0\Libraries\STM32_USB_Device_Library\Class\audio\inc\usbd_audio_out_if.h

#ifndef __USB_AUDIO_OUT_IF_H_
#define __USB_AUDIO_OUT_IF_H_
#ifdef STM32F2XX
#include ''stm322xg_usb_audio_codec.h''
#elif defined(STM32F4XX)
#include ''stm324xg_usb_audio_codec.h''
#elif defined(STM32F10X_CL)
#include ''stm3210c_usb_audio_codec.h''
#endif /* STM32F2XX */

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
rkohli
Associate
Posted on March 03, 2014 at 11:26

You are not the only one facing this problem!

I have been trying to compile the demo builder using Eclipse CDT/ emBlocks and running into such errors. In my opinion there are 2 ways you can solve this.

1. Buy the MDK-ARM or EWARM or TrueStudio tools for which the configuration files are given.

2. Study the XML configuration files of TrueStudio and see which sources are needed for the build - apparently all of them are not. You could also use the lite versions of these tools and see which files are compiled (make sure you compile the standard peripheral libraries as well).

If you solved this in another way - please do share it.