cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with SPWF01S wifi module

Posted on March 19, 2014 at 18:16

I'm having some issues with the SPWF01S WiFi modules. I have tried putting in a technical support request, but haven't gotten much response in the last month.

I was wondering if this would be an appropriate place to ask questions about this module? (Yes, I'm intentionally holding back on asking questions now)
4 REPLIES 4
Nickname1920_O
Associate II
Posted on March 20, 2014 at 10:16

Hello,

this sub-forum is exclusively dedicated to Bluetooth low-energy ICs and Sub 1GHz RF ICs products.

Anyway, if you have already contacted the Technical Support (I guess from https://my.st.com/onlinesupport/app?page=onlineSupport), can you give me the id of your request?  Then I'll

provide

it to the right support.

Best Regards, 

Gaetano

Posted on March 20, 2014 at 16:43

Thank you for your response.

I have not been given an ID yet. I put in my request on March 11 and have only received the automatic response from feedback@st.com.

My previous request didn't receive an ID either, from February 11th. I think that my issue may be complex, needs real work, and the people involved loose interest or hope it goes away.
Nickname1920_O
Associate II
Posted on March 21, 2014 at 09:12

Hello,

given that no id is available, the only way I see we can proceed is that you have to provide me an email address. Then I'll pass this information to the right technical support that will surely contact you.

Please be confident, ST is always willing to support its customers.

Best regards,

Gaetano

Posted on March 24, 2014 at 16:15

Done. Thanks Gaetano.