cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About LPS331AP

hitwch
Associate II
Posted on January 10, 2014 at 07:53

I am sorry that I post a question about pressure sensor at accelerometer forum, but I can't find a forum about barometric pressure sensor. 

I hope to know the wake up time of the chip from the power down to ready status for the measurement.

I also need to know the measurement and conversion time for the highest resolution sampling. 

Or is there anyone else who can tell me where I should post this question.

#about-lps25h
6 REPLIES 6
Thiago REIS
Associate II
Posted on January 17, 2014 at 13:31

Hello Wang,

That is not a problem, please feel free to post your questions.

Wake time from power down to ‘communication ready’ is a few mS,   we recommend 5mS to 10mS.

High res mode, acquisition time is about 62.5*(Pavg+Tavg)+1.545ms = 41.5mS .

By the way,  we are recommending LPS25HTR for new designs, if you are developing a new product, please refer to this item!

Thank you,

Thiago

hitwch
Associate II
Posted on January 19, 2014 at 10:12

Hi,

Thanks very much for you help and recommendation.

Could you produce the computation details about ''62.5*(Pavg+Tavg)+1.545ms = 41.5mS''? What is ''62.5''? What are ''Pavg'' and ''Tavg''? What is ''1.545ms''?I can not find these parameters in the datasheet.

Besides, about LPS25HTR, what are the Wake time from power down to ‘communication ready’ and acquisition time in high resolution mode for this chip?

I think this chip is very good.

Changhong

hitwch
Associate II
Posted on January 29, 2014 at 04:40

Hi, 

Thanks very much for you help and recommendation. 

Could you produce the computation details about ''62.5*(Pavg+Tavg)+1.545ms = 41.5mS''? What is ''62.5''? What are ''Pavg'' and ''Tavg''? What is ''1.545ms''?I can not find these parameters in the datasheet.

Besides, about LPS25HTR, what are the Wake time from power down to ‘communication ready’ and acquisition time in high resolution mode for this chip? 

I think this chip is very good.

Changhong

Thiago REIS
Associate II
Posted on February 17, 2014 at 19:43

Hello Wang,

I still do not have the correct values to answer your question on the new LPS25H, but you can be sure that it consumes lowe power and also is more accurate.

I will post a reference for it as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Thiago Reis

hitwch
Associate II
Posted on February 18, 2014 at 00:24

Hi, Thiago, 

Could you provide the computation details about ''62.5*(Pavg+Tavg)+1.545ms = 41.5ms''? What is ''62.5''? What are ''Pavg'' and ''Tavg''? What is ''1.545ms''?I can not find these parameters in the datasheet. I want to know what effect the different resolution bring on the conversion time.

Besides, I am looking forward the parameters of new chip, LPS25H.

pnita99
Associate
Posted on July 24, 2014 at 12:09

Hi There

Sorry to ask a question about pressure sensor using this forum.

I am using MKI 109V2 and MKI120 V1 for pressure measurement. But how to apply a pressure to MEMS ? Please could you let me know about this.