cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good day everyone! :) Direction Cosine Matrix IMU need help~

chenping
Associate II
Posted on March 21, 2014 at 10:29

The original post was too long to process during our migration. Please click on the attachment to read the original post.
3 REPLIES 3
Posted on March 21, 2014 at 15:15

And as I program into it next time and tried to print values, it gives me the old code of printing instead of the renewed one. I find this puzzling..

Puzzles me too, what tool chain are you using? And have you made sure it does an update before debugging? ie ''Load Application at Startup'' or ''Update Target before Debugging'' in Keil

There seems to be code that goes between double/float, could you use sqrtf() and cosf() perhaps?  Remember the FPU only handles 32-bit floats.
Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
chenping
Associate II
Posted on March 21, 2014 at 17:20

Haha, I am using Atollic student lite version as the compiler and ST-Link.. Hmm.. thanks for your suggestion, I will change that right away 🙂 I just installed Keil but don't really know how to use it as the settings seems perplexed to me.. It deviates so much from the prior one I'm using. >.< Thank you again!

chenping
Associate II
Posted on March 28, 2014 at 06:05

Finally I know how to use the Keil compiler!! It's not much different from Atollic though :p

here I will post some links that are helpful, dedicating to those who are frustrated with the limitation code set by Atollic or other compilers 🙂

http://controlsoft.nmmu.ac.za/STM32F3-Discovery-Board/Example-programs

I struggled for so long.. finally found my problems Look out for the source files that cannot be found during compilation. You have to change the path according to what it requires. All da best~

Attachments :

How-to-configure-the-KEIL-ARM_MDK-and-ST-firmware-examples-to-work-with-STM32F3DISCOVERY-board.pdf : https://st--c.eu10.content.force.com/sfc/dist/version/download/?oid=00Db0000000YtG6&ids=0680X000006I00c&d=%2Fa%2F0X0000000bS7%2FeduyqwYrbIrTkn0D0XRj9rwPGbdzh1G5UsxgAXogkCY&asPdf=false