Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CANopen Stack for STM32

allenpoper
Associate II
Posted on March 14, 2014 at 08:40

Hello,

I have seen two third Party  is supported a CANopen Stack for STM32 controller. 

1. PRT

2. emtas

I prefer emtas because i need EnergyBus frame. Before entering in to application, i want to know the memory footprint of the Stack. I tried to search in that link. But i didn't get much information. When i click on download, it appears different language. Is any one has experience with stack. Can any one guide me. 
3 REPLIES 3
Amel NASRI
ST Employee
Posted on March 14, 2014 at 10:28

When i click on download, it appears different language. Is any one has experience with stack.

There is no download button, but a redirection to EMTAS web site where you can choose your preferable language (English/Deutch).

-Mayla-

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

allenpoper
Associate II
Posted on March 14, 2014 at 11:03

Thanks for reply Mayla, I just want to know the memory foot print of that stack. How much flash and RAM memory required for that stack

Posted on March 14, 2014 at 12:20

Call or email the vendors of the stacks?

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..