Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software Library for 500 W D-SMPS STEVAL-ISA147V2

piyush2
Associate II
Posted on June 24, 2015 at 06:53

Hi guys

This is one of the best design from ST microelectronics regarding the SMPS design with

great documentation and all the schematics.

The design name is ''

500 W fully digital AC-DC power supply (D-SMPS) based on STM32F334C8 microcontroller

''

STEVAL-ISA147V2

Link :

http://www.st.com/web/catalog/tools/FM116/SC1079/PF260346

But what I am not able to find is its software library , so can anybody provide me the link to its software library or show the path where to find its software library.   Thanks and Regards

#500-w-smps #lmgtfy #d-smps
5 REPLIES 5
Amel NASRI
ST Employee
Posted on June 24, 2015 at 13:01

Hello Pandey,

Thanks for your interest on our products.

In order to get the firmware for this board , please contact your FAE or local representative.

Regards

-Mayla-

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

piyush2
Associate II
Posted on June 24, 2015 at 17:22

Dear Mayla

Thank you very much for reply to my request.

Actually I do not have the links to your FAEs , so can you provide me the list of few FAEs who deals in the ST microelectronics products or if possible please provide me the

list of local distributors of ST products here in india.

Regards

Posted on June 24, 2015 at 18:17

Actually I do not have the links to your FAEs , so can you provide me the list of few FAEs who deals in the ST microelectronics products or if possible please provide me the list of local distributors of ST products here in India.

Please review the web site

http://www.st.com/stonline/contactus/contacts/index.php?type=4

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
piyush2
Associate II
Posted on June 25, 2015 at 17:42

Hi guys

I put my query to one of the distributor near to me but didn't get any response from them.

Please tell me where to post my query on the ST site so that the ST guys can directly assist me.

And since all the source code library is directly maintained by the ST personnel's , than 

why should I contact to some distributor or FAE.

Regards

Posted on June 25, 2015 at 22:33

And since all the source code library is directly maintained by the ST personnel's , thanwhy should I contact to some distributor or FAE.

Because that's how the semi-conductor industry typically works, front line support is typically provided by the distributor taking the commission on the sale. Unless you're doing several $1M in business you're unlikely to get direct access to product design engineers.

Where source code is not provided freely on the web, this usually indicates that to receive it requires an NDA or licencing/legal agreement at a corporately binding level.

You could try your luck with an online request, rather than one on a user forum

/st-extranet-web-active/active/en/support/online_support.html

I don't work for ST, my opinions are my own.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..