cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use ST support form?

amomum
Associate III
Posted on March 27, 2018 at 12:57

I created support request, got proposed solution to it and I'd like to add a clarification to my question. However, I have no idea how to do it.

I can:

- accept solution (to soon)

- reject solution (not exactly what I want)

- update

I choose update, it seems to mean 'update your original request'. I added some text, pressed 'Send' and nothing changed. I tried to do it twice.

I feel very stupid but now I need technical support on how to use technical support -_-' What should I do if I need to post an answer to my support request without chaning its status or rewriting original question?

#st-support #technical-support
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Posted on March 27, 2018 at 16:47

ahh.. your ticket is in 'Solution Proposed' status, i.e. ST Support already has answered your request. In this case I suggest to REJECT and then enter your comment before you SEND

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Andrew Neil
Evangelist
Posted on March 27, 2018 at 13:26

I feel very stupid but now I need technical support on how to use technical support

Don't - the user interaction on that form is pretty poor.

I think you probably do need to reject the solution - even though that does seem a bit OTT.

Kersten HEINS
Associate III
Posted on March 27, 2018 at 16:05

yes, user interface is poor :( , but UPDATE function usually works. You just enter text or attach file and then click SEND. Please provide ticket number (TECHxxxx), then I will gladly verify if ticket has been updated in our system.

Posted on March 27, 2018 at 16:12

TECH049479

Posted on March 27, 2018 at 16:47

ahh.. your ticket is in 'Solution Proposed' status, i.e. ST Support already has answered your request. In this case I suggest to REJECT and then enter your comment before you SEND

Posted on March 27, 2018 at 17:18

Thank you, looks like it worked!

Interface is just insane (and really slow btw), especially compared to this forum.

Posted on March 27, 2018 at 17:42

yes agreed. Our OLS is based on ancient platform and will be replaced very soon (almost ready for launch).