Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting touch Notification from Button Widget through STemWin

kartik
Associate II
Posted on May 14, 2014 at 22:34

Working on the STM32F439_EVAL platform.

1) I created a UI Screen using the GUIBuilder with just a single button.

2) I call the create function in my application and the screen is properly drawn on the LCD

3) When I press the button I don't see any calls to the window callback function. I'm a expecting a notification from the Child button element regarding the button push. I'm assuming that when creating the dialog the button callback is already set ( BUTTON_Callback) and that the callback notifies the parent when it gets a button push.

4) I have a touch panel and on a timer I send calibrated Touch panel readings to STemWin via GUI_TOUCH_StoreStateEx(). I'm assuming apart from this there is nothing else I will need to do to propagate the touch event to the button widget. 

Can someone point out if my assumptions are wrong and if there is anything extra I have to do to wire the Touch panel events to the Button Widget callbacks ? 

Thanks

Kartik

#stm32f439-stemwin
2 REPLIES 2
Posted on June 09, 2014 at 14:57

Hi Kartik,

It seems that the procedure is correct by calling perodically the GUI_TOUCH_StoreStateEx() function.

You can check whether the BSP_TS_GetState() is returning the right touch positions and press state. Furthermore, you can check whether the I2C used for the BSP_TS is alive.

With regards.

atef_azaiez
Associate
Posted on November 18, 2014 at 23:17

I solved similar issue by  editing  BSP_Pointer_Update in bsp.c, just before  GUI_TOUCH_StoreStateEx() call, change TS_State.Layer from 1 to 0 ..

Regards,