Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in creating STM32F030 project

huonglq91
Associate II
Posted on April 28, 2014 at 17:45

Hi guys!

I have a problem in creating a project with STM32F030.

I use CMSIS library to create a project with STM32F030, but it have some mistake.

I added all driver, startup, system libariy files but nothing change.

In other hand, I create a project with STM32F103 with this way, no mistake and I build successfully.

What happened to my project with STM32F030??

I'm looking forward to your answers.

Thank u very much.

P/S: I download STM32F0xx libraries in some sources, but it have no core_m0.c file. 

#understand-your-tools #ask-better-questions
6 REPLIES 6
Posted on April 28, 2014 at 19:09

And you're using what tool chain?

Can you use/review any of the template/example projects in the firmware library package?
Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
huonglq91
Associate II
Posted on April 29, 2014 at 03:05

The original post was too long to process during our migration. Please click on the provided URL to read the original post. https://st--c.eu10.content.force.com/sfc/dist/version/download/?oid=00Db0000000YtG6&ids=0680X000006I6ob&d=%2Fa%2F0X0000000bw6%2FYwq9gzGDq6UtfFo5g.5R038E6IEw2dXVQWNNGL0rEMU&asPdf=false
Posted on April 29, 2014 at 04:42

So Keil uv5, and perhaps you haven't configured the Include paths within the project.

huonglq91
Associate II
Posted on April 30, 2014 at 02:24

Thank for your help!

I fixed this mistake.

As u said, I miss a driver library, so some fault happened.

When I add all driver source file, no mistake occur.

onofe
Associate II
Posted on August 28, 2014 at 12:39

Hello, could you please tell me what driver file you missed out that caused the error? Thanks

Posted on August 28, 2014 at 17:21

Hello, could you please tell me what driver file you missed out that caused the error?

Please try to provide SOME detail in your post about exactly what you're doing, with what, and what you're seeing?

ST provides Example and Template projects that contain all the pieces you need. You need to add all firmware library files to provide the functions you USE, and complete the linkage. You have to provide the compiler with a list of include file paths so it knows where to look when you #include things. You have to have specific defines that reflect the system and options from the library you expect to be using.