Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

emide on STM32f

amor88_star
Associate
Posted on May 25, 2014 at 12:27

hello 

I am trying to use emide on STM32f100c8 , but I am facing some problems specifically with integration and linking with STM32F10x_StdPeriph_Driver ?

and now I am stuck with error

obj\Debug\Src\STM32F10x_StdPeriph_Driver\stm32f10x_rcc.o: In function `RCC_HSEConfig':  undefined reference to `assert_param'

undefined reference to assert_param  while it is defined in stm32f10x_conf.h file 

so anyone with experience with emide or can give me any advice would be appreciated ?

or if any one has example project on emide using the STM Lib  or any tutorial on emide using STM32 to send it to me .

thanks in advance 

Amr 

#emide
1 REPLY 1
Posted on May 25, 2014 at 18:44

I'm not using emide, but the project structure requires specific compiler command line defines, and local versions of stm32f1xx_conf.h and system_stm32f1xx.c, and assert handlers in main.c

USE_STDPERIPH_DRIVER, STM32F10X_MD_VL, USE_STM32100B_EVAL

The peripheral define is important to the asserting, as are settings in conf.h. Vector tables are driven by the chip define, and board specific pins by the board define.

Review the project templates for other chains, and make appropriate board/chip selections.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..