Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iNemo-M1 Board

engenharia
Associate
Posted on June 05, 2014 at 16:02

Hi, I bought the iNemo-M1 Board.

I connect it to PC by USB board, but PC not recognized the board.

The board is aready programmed?

I need to select an iNemo DFu firmware to program?

Thanks.

Eduardo Scherrer

#inemo-m1-board.
2 REPLIES 2
josefrcm
Associate
Posted on June 05, 2014 at 16:42

We have the same problem. We just bought a couple of iNEMO M1 boards (just the sensors, not the STEVAL-MKI121 dev kit) and we can't get them to run. We have soldered them following the documentation, but the computer doesn't recognize them. Are they preprogrammed or do we have to flash the microcontroller? If so, what is the procedure to follow? The datasheets are scarce to say the least.

Mustafa Güler
Associate
Posted on August 02, 2017 at 14:15

I have the same problem. I am trying to get communication between INEMO-M1 module and Raspberry Pi, I have tried all the possibilities (power supply options, enable options, communication protocols like I2C, SPI, USART, USB etc.) but I have failed each try. Although I don't have the eval board I downloaded the software of the eval board and tried to connect the module to the PC but the device is not recognized. Also there is lack of documentation and how to use this module. I could not even understand whether the module works properly or not. May be I have burned the module while soldering it, I am not sure but there should be a way to check the module. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.