cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PWM with Dithering (AN4507) firmware--where?

Charles Miller
Associate III
Posted on September 17, 2014 at 01:59

Hello, all.  I am looking for the firmware examples for AN4507 (PWM resolution enhancement through dithering technique for STM32 advanced-configuration, general-purpose and lite timers). The document mentions STSW-STM32151 as the firmware reference (supposedly STM32F3 Discovery firmware), but I cannot locate this.  The STM32F3xx Discovery firmware package does not seem to have a PWM-with-Dithering example program.

Thanks for any leads!!

-Chuck

#pwm #dithering
5 REPLIES 5
eng_alshatri
Associate
Posted on March 29, 2015 at 17:11

Hello,

I am disparately searching for the source code of this application note. Could you tell me please if you have found it?

Regards.

Posted on March 29, 2015 at 23:42

In situations where code is not publicly available it usually requires direct contact with your local ST representative or FAE.

I'll push this to moderation, but understand this is foremost a user forum, and not your primary conduit to ST staff/support.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Amel NASRI
ST Employee
Posted on March 30, 2015 at 11:27

The package will be soon available on the Web.

The solution suggested by Clive1 (contact your FAE or local ST representative) is the correct practice to apply now waiting for final package on the web .

-Mayla-

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Mariano Abad
Associate III
Posted on September 07, 2015 at 05:40

Mayla I'm also looking for  STSW-STM32151 couldn't find it anywhere, I've sent an email to my FAE but he seems to be on vacations.  

Posted on September 07, 2015 at 12:10

Hi Mariano Abad,

Sorry for the inconvenience may bring, STSW-STM32151 is not yet available on the web. Please wait the response of your FAE.

-Shahrzad-