Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32F0 TIM2 vedio tutorials

pic_micro
Associate II
Posted on November 18, 2014 at 16:14

Dear All,

It would be much appreciated, if some one can give me a video links that explaining each every step of operation of STM 32F0 TIM2 or any timer 

Thanks in advance

4 REPLIES 4
Posted on November 18, 2014 at 16:32

Maybe somebody does provide that; but meantime, what about the old fashioned reading, of the relevant chapters of Reference Manuals, and AN4013?

JW

pic_micro
Associate II
Posted on November 18, 2014 at 16:41

pic_micro
Associate II
Posted on November 18, 2014 at 16:42

Dear JW,

That truth but I think video presentation will help to more understand reading 

Posted on November 18, 2014 at 17:11

A lot of us don't have the time/patience to produce videos, so what exactly with the timers are you having a problem getting your head around?

The timers effect division of an input clock source, this is done with counting and comparison elements. In input modes the channels can latch the content of the primary counting element, time stamping the input against the ticking time base. In output modes the comparators are using the channel latches and the ticking time base, and can generate signals/interrupts/triggers when the two match, or exceed.

What other microprocessors, timers, or electronics, do you currently have familiarity with? Perhaps this context will allow for a better tailoring of a response.

In this profession you're going to have to master the reading of technical documentation. If you're a visual guy, look at the illustrations.
Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..