Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AN4229 , where to find the files?

sursum_corda
Associate
Posted on July 14, 2014 at 12:14

Hi.

I need to get acquainted with AN4229, but can not find anything (except PDF file).

please indicate where the files?

Note: this post was migrated and contained many threaded conversations, some content may be missing.
19 REPLIES 19
Posted on July 14, 2014 at 13:50

Where files appear purposefully absent, there are likely NDA, export or licensing requirements. Try contacting your local ST rep or FAE.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
sursum_corda
Associate
Posted on July 14, 2014 at 16:20

Thank you, and read it in the AN4229 🙂 

I will try.

Wolf Colin
Associate II
Posted on January 11, 2018 at 08:08

I´ve tried to contact ST in Germany but I got no answer.

Andrew Neil
Chief II
Posted on January 11, 2018 at 10:39

Well, right on the front page the document specifically states,

The vocoder firmware package is provided upon request, for more details please contact your local ST sales representative.

So I guess you need to push harder into ST.

Have you tried via your distributor?

Imen.D
ST Employee
Posted on January 11, 2018 at 11:04

Hello

Wolf.Colin

As mentioned in the AN4229:'The vocoder firmware package is provided upon request, for more details please contact your local ST sales representative.'

Please,

contact a local ST sales representative from the list indicated at this

/external-link.jspa?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.st.com%2Fcontent%2Fst_com%2Fen%2Fcontact-us.html

Kind Regards,

Imen.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
Posted on January 11, 2018 at 13:11

DAHMEN.IMEN

- OP did say that (s)he has tried this, but ST were unresponsive.

So how do you suggest that (s)he escalates the issue?

We have seen this kind of thing before - perhaps more specific wording on who & how to contact would help?

Perhaps some extra training or something is required in ST offices to respond promptly to such requests?

Posted on January 11, 2018 at 13:34

Hello

Neil.Andrew

Thank you for your feedback. I raised this internally to the right person.

Kind Regards,

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
Laurent VERA
Associate III
Posted on January 11, 2018 at 15:35

Dear Rak, there is a need to sign a Non Disclosure Agreement to access this code.

If you have a commercial project, with a company, please send me a mail and we will proceed.

If not, I do not recommend to engage in this process.

Posted on January 11, 2018 at 15:44

vera.laurent

- This needs to be made clear in the document!

ST is directing a lot of stuff at amateurs/hobbyists - 'makers' - these days, so you need to be clear where stuff is for commercial projects only!