Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

make: *** No rule to make target

Patriks
Senior
Posted on October 07, 2014 at 15:21

Hello,

currently I am trying to import and use an exported project within the SPC5Studio.

Several weeks ago, I have un-installed SPC5Studio after I made a backup of my projects because I had a problem with the hal libraries. In the mean time, there come several updates for the SPC5Studio which I installed.

After importing an old project, I can´t build them any more. I am always getting following warnings/errors:

15:10:45 **** Build of configuration Default for project E14003_FunktionsmusterV2_SPC560D_test ****

make -j4 all

Makefile:134: C:/SPC5Studio/eclipse/plugins/com.st.tools.spc5.components.platform.spc560dxx_1.0.0.201408011351/component/lib/rsc/rules.mk: No such file or directory

make: *** No rule to make target `C:/SPC5Studio/eclipse/plugins/com.st.tools.spc5.components.platform.spc560dxx_1.0.0.201408011351/component/lib/rsc/rules.mk'. Stop.

I understand, that the folders do not exist because they are from the old SPC5Studio installation. But how can I use the project in the new installation?

I do not want to clean the SPC5 application because I have changed several parts of the low level drivers which shouldn`t get lost.

Best regards,

Patrik

1 REPLY 1
Erwan YVIN
ST Employee
Posted on October 07, 2014 at 16:03

Hello Patrik ,

After an update , you should clean and regenerate again your project.

i advice you to use a ''standalone'' project. After you can merge your updates.

Warning : after a ''quick generation'' or a ''clean'' you will lose your personal updates.

in the following weeks , there is a PATCH MODE feature .. you will be able to patch LLD without a risk to lose any patchs.

Best Regards

Erwan