cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32CubeMX + STM32F746G-DISCO

zenobik
Associate II
Posted on March 30, 2018 at 20:42

I'm trying to get working code from STM32CubeMX on STM32F746G-DISCO board. I'm using LwIP TCP/IP stack (which works fine - obtains IP address over DHCP) and STemWIN GUI library and there is the problem. LTDC has been properly configured but when I try to use any of STemWIN functions nothing happens - getting black screen. I'm using latest version of STM32CubeMX and SW4STM32. Maybe someone has working demo project with stemwin and lwip? Or someone know what is wrong with automatically generated project?

5 REPLIES 5
Posted on March 31, 2018 at 07:59

Is STemWin work without LwIP?

zenobik
Associate II
Posted on April 02, 2018 at 12:26

No. 

Imen.D
ST Employee
Posted on April 02, 2018 at 17:24

Hello

Obiala.Robert

Could you please provide more details on yourproject: your STemWin

configuration,

which Cube firmware package are you using?I recommend you to debug your project and try to identify where the code hangs.

Otherwise, share with us your .ioc file to help you more.

Best Regards

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
zenobik
Associate II
Posted on April 02, 2018 at 20:47

I uploaded test.ioc to sendspace 

https://www.sendspace.com/file/fjwjwu

It's pure configuration from CubeMX, I only turned off SD card because it causes some conflicts and I changed resolution in Graphics (was wrong). Screen gets white (LTDC configuration), then black and nothing happened. As you can see there should be 'Hello world' string on the screen.

Debugging tells nothing - Breakpoint on GUI_Delay line is hit frequently, so it seems that everything works fine.

Posted on May 16, 2018 at 16:28

Hello

Obiala.Robert

Can you please confirm if you have resolved your issue.

Please, keep me informed about the progress on this.

Best Regards,

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen