Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in programming

mhdizgah
Associate II
Posted on September 20, 2014 at 11:16

hi every one

when im trying to programm my stm32f103ret6 via jlink in keil v5.11, it shows this error:

can any body help me please?

WBR

0690X00000602xsQAA.jpg

#stm32f103 #jlnik
4 REPLIES 4
megahercas6
Senior
Posted on September 20, 2014 at 15:05

doubleckeck if you using SWD/JTAG fror programming and you have right connection to mcu, and if all data is correct for debugging/flashing

you could post config picture of your programmer options

If you using SWD, please change it from JTAG, since from picture it looks like you are using full jtag

Posted on September 20, 2014 at 15:27

Go into the Options -> Debug ->Flash settings, and ADD the STM32F1 programming algorithm for the flash in your device.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
mhdizgah
Associate II
Posted on September 20, 2014 at 18:21

why this forum dose not have a appreciate button ?

really thanks dear clive1 for your kindely helps 

why happen this problem ?

i use a template project for all my projects and never have a problem before this.

but why in this project this setting needed?although predefined flash algouritm was the same but when i remove & add this problem solved

with best regard

Mahmoud

Posted on September 20, 2014 at 20:26

There is a ''Mark post as helpful'' for logged in users.

You probably changed the debugger selection. When you do that you have to pick the algorithm over again. Code generators like Cube may also not configure this, or require that you change it. This is just how Keil works. So change it and save the project.
Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..