Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem in compiling code using stsw-stm32100 library

ijhar09
Associate
Posted on February 06, 2015 at 19:36

hello every body,

i generated header files using MC workbench, and then copy them into sys_drive_param folder. then when i open workspace in project folder. it contains only STM32F30x_userpoeject, but according to the um1054 mannual , there should also be STM32F30x_MCLibrary,  can i compile the code without adding STM32F30x_MCLibrary, and batch build is necessary for web distribution lib.?

please guide me..

thanks

#stm32f100x-foc-liv-v4-error
5 REPLIES 5
hassanbhutta91
Associate II
Posted on February 07, 2015 at 04:43

hye, i am also facing that problem.. can anybody please help me...?

laurent23
Associate
Posted on February 24, 2015 at 10:26

Hello,

I encounter what seems to be the same problem :

- I have properly generated my configuration from st motor workbench (lib foc V4). All checks seems to be ok. (mcu : STM32F100 = medium)

- When I try to compile, I got several time the error  :

Fatal Error[Pe035]: #error directive: ''Invalid configuration: MCU definition in Control stage parameters.h not compatible with selected board. Please use the ST Motor Control Workbench to  E:\ST_WORSKPACE\LOW_VOLTAGE\Project\CrossCheck.h 118

Although, my configuration seems to be fine. As required with a stm32f100, I am use single shunt and as I am using demoboard ihm033V1, all user interfaces are disabled.

Am I missing something ?

In CrossCheck.h, there does not seem to be any check related to STM32F100x_MD, defined as the MCU in ''Control Stage parameters.h''. Is it intended or is it a bug ?

laurent23
Associate
Posted on February 24, 2015 at 15:44

Sorry folks !

I forgot to edit the project configuration (fot stm32f100 MCU...)

In IAR : project->edit configuration-> Select STM32100B-eval

let's get the GUI running now !

Gigi
Senior
Posted on March 20, 2015 at 17:09

Ciao,

usually there is no need to chenge the project setting. This because we provide different configuration with the proper setting valid for each evaluation board. There is a drop box menu inside IAR or Keil to select the project setting related to the used board. The CrossCheck take care to verify that the user select the right value in this drop box menu according to the setting done in the ST MC Workbench.

Ciao

Gigi

Laurent Ca...
Lead II

The question has been moved from the "Motor Control Hardware" section to the "STM32 Motor Control" section (the question is about the STM32 MC SDK). 

Best regards