spwf01sa

there

are already

some interfaces

.cgi

but how can I

add new ones

?

With the the AT+FSC and AT+FSA commands? Or  there is another method?
5 REPLIES 5
Posted on November 13, 2014 at 00:22

I asked this same question to the people at ST in May, 2014 and they replied:

''SPWF includes both CGI and SSI mechanisms. CGI scripts are hardcoded, so, you cannot write your own CGIs. You can only use the existing ones.

Same behavior for SSIs.''

I am currently trying to get documentation of their Dynamic Web Pages layer, but I'm not getting much response yet.

I have some documentation, but it is for a previous version of the firmware. In the latest firmware there appears to be 3 cgi scripts, input, output, and remote. It looks like test.cgi has been renamed output.cgi. As for their affordances and API, the documentation is rather thin.
Posted on November 18, 2014 at 11:16

Hi Andrei,

sorry for delay.

You are right. test.cgi was renamed output.cgi.

input_demo and output_demo are part of current html examples hardcoded within the module.

I'll share with all of you updates documents asap!

Roma Jam
Associate II
Posted on November 19, 2014 at 15:59

Hi, Andrei!

Do you have tried to make your own *.cgi files in RAM?

You said that you have some documentation to the old test.cgi file, have you?

Is it possible to share if for me please?

Posted on November 19, 2014 at 18:01

Hi Roman,

From the way that I understand it, the cgi scripts are executed on the SPWF module, therefore, if loaded into RAM, you would have to know the final position in RAM at compile time, how it was going to be called, how the parameters are presented and the various affordances of the machine. But we don't, so we can't. (maybe, perhaps, I think)

All I know of output.cgi, I gleaned from dumping output_demo.html and a confidential document about Dynamic Web Pages that you should be able to request from your ST FAE, but it may be updated real soon now as Geraldo mentioned.

Nickname3786_O
Associate II
Posted on November 25, 2014 at 16:31

Hi,

as anticipated by Gerardo, attached the complete package referring to the CGIs&SSIs integrated in the Wifi Module.

Attachments :

SPWF01S_CGIs_SSIs.zip : https://st--c.eu10.content.force.com/sfc/dist/version/download/?oid=00Db0000000YtG6&ids=0680X000006I1RF&d=%2Fa%2F0X0000000bn1%2FB6vKX08w3vVZQx9meRZiXfhVMV.Y0bvFqvBsVZf4liw&asPdf=false