Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32F3 Auto-Wakeup problem

lrosadev
Associate II
Posted on May 11, 2015 at 18:14

Hi All,

I'm studying STM32F3 Low power modes and I need to go in standby mode periodically and wake-up via RTC after n seconds (Run->standby->Run ...).

I set the RTC, the wakeup-Timer-IT, I do something in main loop and after these actions I call the standby mode. The system goes in standby and after n seconds, wakeup itself but code doesn't seems to run correctly (it look to be freeze)

I feel that there is a miss any flag to be reset.

For a moment I left auto-wakeup and I try to wakeup with wakeup-pin 1. System works perfectly  

Regards

#rtc #stm32 #autowakeup
2 REPLIES 2
Posted on May 12, 2015 at 08:55

You might want to read back the RTC registers and check if they are really set as you wanted them.

Do you read time then date?

JW
lrosadev
Associate II
Posted on May 12, 2015 at 09:34

Thank you for reply.

By reading ''seconds'' from RTC without enter in standby mode, registers are well configured. After standby, RTC seem to be not configured as aspect.

I can't use debugger after standby because I lost connection.

Now I attach some code (main and RTC_init functions)in order to make my question clearer.

Attachments :

standby-test.c : https://st--c.eu10.content.force.com/sfc/dist/version/download/?oid=00Db0000000YtG6&ids=0680X000006I0pV&d=%2Fa%2F0X0000000be6%2FzCRCQpvFswrK6pEkXBg5CdFqItirionPgk7pl9Gth.k&asPdf=false