cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid HTTPD_FS image

k_ovchinnikov
Associate II
Posted on November 17, 2016 at 17:38

Try to upload a new file to SPWF01S but have received subject error message. Why this file can't pass validation?

11 REPLIES 11
Posted on November 18, 2016 at 09:53

Hi,

which FW versione are you using?

That error means that FS image is not sane. Header is not good. Did you use proper tool to create that image?

To understand what's happening, can you please try to:

- use HTTPDFSWRITE command (update via UART. Do not forget to enable flow control)

- use again HTTPDFSUPDATE command, but with a different webserver

This way we can understand if file is sane (and download was not good), or if file is not sane.

Thanks

jerry

k_ovchinnikov
Associate II
Posted on November 18, 2016 at 15:42

Hello. I'm using (150410-c2e37a3-SPWF01S) module.

I create this image with gen.bat placed in stsw-idw002.rar downloaded from st.com

There are no HTTPDFSWRITE command description in documents whitch I use (UM1695 User manual. Command set reference guide for ''AT full stack'' for SPWF01Sx series of Wi-Fi modules). So I don't know how to apply correct this command.  

Posted on November 18, 2016 at 15:54

Hi,

that new command has been added to FW3.5.

Please update to latest FW release,

j

k_ovchinnikov
Associate II
Posted on November 18, 2016 at 16:41

Could you please point me to where I can get latest firm ware and documentation for newest command set.

Posted on November 18, 2016 at 17:38

STSW-WIFI001

For *.11 modules (with embedded 1Mb flash)

http://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/products/wireless-connectivity/wi-fi/spwf01sa.html

k_ovchinnikov
Associate II
Posted on November 21, 2016 at 16:45

Thank you for help. I downloaded file via UART.

And now want to write script like output.cgi for receiving data from HTML form via UART. Where can I read about how to write script in relation to the module?

Posted on November 21, 2016 at 17:24

Cannot write script inside the webserver. All you can do is using what already existing: built-in scripts and SSI mechanism. Please take a look at AN4902

: SPWF01Sx – dynamic web pages (http://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/products/wireless-connectivity/wi-fi/spwf01sa.html)

Regards

jerry

Posted on June 15, 2017 at 18:44

Hello. I used html code from '

SPWF01Sx – dynamic web pages' Output demo – multiple text boxes with script which allows skipping the automatic redirect. But after pressing submit button it redirect to output_demo.html. Why?

Posted on June 16, 2017 at 01:16

Because it's built on top of HTTP GET request. Request for some html resource. Which one? That one.