cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question fo Motor Control Firmware of STM3210B-MCKIT_2.0 about 1shunt FOC technology

chenshuaime
Associate
Posted on November 19, 2014 at 17:31

I am using a  and research 

on single shunt FOC

technology of the

Motor Control library V2.0.

Now Ihave some questions to consult.

First , I donot quite understand the function of SVPWM_1ShuntCalcDutyCycles (Volt_Components Stat_Volt_Input) in stm32f10x_svpwm_1shunt.Cthe

subfunction

SVPWM_1PWMDutyAdj ,From Um0492of boundary2 boundary3 . An ST patented technique for current sampling in the �Boundary� regions has been implemented in the firmware .From the preach PPT, I know an ST patented : when unable to sample a phase of the current, by insert a valid in vectorV7 to sample the current and keep a constant .

According to my when the aim vector in the,we need to adjust the not dvDutyValues.hTimePhA, beasuse the dvDutyValues.hTimePhB is the least duty cycle in SECTOR_5 or SECTOR_6,so I have difficulty understanding the lib code. the code about BOUNDARY_2 also confuse.me.

Continue to look at the code ,

if (dvDutyValues.hTimePhA > 0xEFFF)  what is the 0XEFF mean and

is how to get this value.

Continue dowm ,about the sample point in this application the tim1 is PWM1 mode in this lib, the first point is Compare match in up count ,the second point occurs in down count,  is this understanding correct ?

THANKS 

Part oft he lib code

// Adjust the lower

{

switch (bSector)

{    

case

case :  

bInverted_pwm_new = INVERT_A;

-=HTMIN;

break;

���������..

}

}

dvDutyValues.hTimePhA = DMABURSTMIN_A;

��������������.

#motor-control-firmwa-1shunt-foc
2 REPLIES 2
Gigi
Senior
Posted on December 12, 2014 at 12:16

Ciao

In the years the code had some small variations and bug fixing so I think that is not useful to talk about specific part of code related to the v2.0 (released in 2008).

Ciao

Gigi

Laurent Ca...
Lead II

The question has been moved from the "Motor Control Hardware" section to the "STM32 Motor Control" section (the question is about the STM32 MC SDK). 

Best regards