cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CubeMX 4.11.0 USB Custom HID problem.

Khoa Tran
Associate II
Posted on December 04, 2015 at 09:47

Today I've updated CubeMX to 4.11.0 version and library for L0 series to 1.3.0 version. 

I wrote a Project include USB Custom HID, ADC , DAC ... everything work fine except USB Custom HID. It work but speed is too slow (ex : I send 0x01 from PC and MCU will send some data to PC but it take too long, about 2s)

Can anybody help me?

Best regards,

Khoa Tran.
2 REPLIES 2
Posted on December 04, 2015 at 15:52

Hi tran.khoa,

Many reasons can be the origin of the slowness. Verify the configuration of USB (clock, GPIO speed, etc..). Try to run the example under STM32Cube_FW_L0_V1.3.0\Projects\STM32L073Z_EVAL\Applications\USB_Device\HID_Standalone, to ensure that your PC is not the cause of the problem. Also, compare example configuration with your application.

With no more details, we can not help you.

-Shahrzad-

Khoa Tran
Associate II
Posted on December 05, 2015 at 07:58

Hi shahrzad,

Thank you for your reply.

I wrote a project has USB Custom HID long time ago with old version of CubeMX and library for L0 series is 1.1.2. It work fine.

So I created new project with CubeMx 4.9.0 and library version for L0 series is 1.1.2 (I borrow Laptop from my friend) and evrything work fine.I think library 1.3.0 for L0 has some problem. I also try 1.1.3 for L0 and It also have problem with speed.

Tran Khoa.