cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STEVAL-MKI109V2 and STEVAL-MKI154V1

johnmountney9
Associate
Posted on December 23, 2014 at 16:39

I have installed UNICO v4.0 to acquire data from the STEVAL-MKI154V1 accelerometer/gyro. However, it seems I am unable to establish a connection with the evaluation kit. 

The STMicro Virtual COM Port appears in the device manager. When I connect to the port, the blue LED on the STEVAL-MK109V2 turns on. I launch the UNICO software and select the appropriate device. When I go into the various tabs nothing happens when I try to read registers or observe data. I tried selecting 'Easy Configuration', but this does nothing. I try to get out of 'Power Down Mode', but it wont let me get out of this mode.

Any suggestions? Thank you.
3 REPLIES 3
jkamrud
Associate
Posted on January 17, 2015 at 07:28

I am having the same exact problem.  It looks like others on the forum have as well.  Have you found a solution yet?

eng_phcastro
Associate
Posted on February 13, 2015 at 19:03

Dear sirs,

I am having the same problem. Could you please share on how you where able to put these boards to work ?

mtaisser9149
Associate
Posted on March 10, 2015 at 10:23

Same problem here. Seems the MKI109v2 firmware has to be updated (MKI154v1 not supported in 3.0.2, which is supplied from the vendor) to 4.0. But I can not get the MKI109v2 into DFU mode. Holding SW2 before power up does absolutely nothing instead of entering the DFU mode as described in UM0979.

Anyone got that to work?