Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Can write My own Bootlader Program in Spc560b50L5

nooshin_1382
Associate II
Posted on February 04, 2015 at 12:17

Hi

I want to Write My Own BootLoader on SPC560 but for going to boot mode i have Some Probelms :

1.for going to boot mode in this document (32-bit MCU family built on the embedded Power Architecture)  said we should use the FAB and ABS Pin but i want to get a can coomand for downloding

like downloading on diagnostic layer .

2.in this document wrote about an internal bootloader but i do not want to use an internal boot

please help about this problem if any document exist a bout this issue , please send a link or mail it to me

thanks

with best regards

vanima
3 REPLIES 3
disirio2
Senior
Posted on February 07, 2015 at 09:28

You can create your own bootloader as a normal SPC5Srudio application, give it the option ''Copy in RAM'' that you can see in the platform component.

This way the bootloader is copied from flash in RAM and then it is executed. Executing from RAM allows you to write another application in flash into an higher address, for example 0x10000, and then jump to it.

Giovanni

nooshin_1382
Associate II
Posted on February 09, 2015 at 07:18

Hi  Giovanni Di Sirio

Thanks so much  for your fast response

I see this section it's ok but when my bootloader program get the application from serial port

how can i wrote these bytes to Flash Section ?

I read the documents but i did not find any thing .

I don't know why SPC Studio have not any document for progrmming like other compilers .

disirio2
Senior
Posted on February 09, 2015 at 11:10

Hi,

Flash programming is described in the SPC5xx Reference Manual usually.

Giovanni