Did you mean: 

USB on stm32f103

geoffrey
Associate II
Posted on January 20, 2015 at 00:39

Hi,

I'm trying to use a mass storage example taken from here

http://www.st.com/web/catalog/tools/FM147/CL1794/SC961/SS1743/LN1734/PF258157

. When I'm executing, at startup the driver gets a SUSP, RESET and ESOF interrupt causing it to first reset then suspend and it stay indefinitly suspended. When debugging I noticed that in the PowerOn method executed at startup (just before interruption control register setting) the instruction

_SetISTR(0);

does not write the entire register to zero. So three questions: 1: Is it possible that my observation comes from the time needed by the debugger to read the register, a single step on the instruction, causing new interrupts to occures ? 2: If no, does my problem could come from here ? 3: Anybody got this mass storage exemple working ? Thank you in advance for your help.
4 REPLIES 4
chandu1
Associate II
Posted on January 20, 2015 at 04:48

Hi franciulla.geoffrey,

I'm trying to work on the STM32F103 USB, I already read that data sheet and searching for the example code can you please provide that code for me.

Thanks & Regards,

Chandu.Kurapati.

Posted on January 20, 2015 at 17:48

...searching for the example code can you please provide that code for me.

He cited a specific library with examples, download THAT. Review also the firmware libraries for the EVAL series boards, and the examples therein.
Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
geoffrey
Associate II
Posted on January 20, 2015 at 20:29

Click on my link and go to the bottom of the page, you'll see a download button. Once you downloaded the file you'll find everything you need in it. Thanks to MCD Application Team.

geoffrey
Associate II
Posted on January 22, 2015 at 20:36

So nobody with a little bit of experience in USB on cortex (or not) can give a piece of advice how to understand why my device enters in suspended mode right after startup reset ?

It will be really appreaciated because its drives me crazy !!