muratterzi
Associate II
Posted on December 25, 2009 at 18:37

keil uvision can compile, but cannot simulate

3 REPLIES 3
muratterzi
Associate II
Posted on May 17, 2011 at 13:20

in this example in simulation mode pe.11 pin rising edge can not start adc conversion and dma proces can not load related data to ADC_RegularConvertedValueTab[64] so EXTI11 interrupt can not work for adc and dma process can not start in simulation mode... all the codes compiled with keil uvision and originally published by stmicroelectronics seen below. Actually with the rising edge of pe.11 pin mut start adc conversion and its value transfered to ADC_DR register then using dma related data mut tranfer ADC_RegularConvertedValueTab[64] variable with an incremental rule. But simulator does nothing without having a problem...

http://rapidshare.com/files/266855906/ExtLinesTrigger.rar.html

also i tried with the latest firmware v3.1 but the same problem occured...

also the other interrupt requested examples is not working correctly in simulation mode. i think problem is ensemble to this one official keil support team says we simulate all theperipherals at the same, time but reality is not as they say...

muratterzi
Associate II

Answer from official Keil support team...

RE: stm32 firmware examples simulation problem�

Sent: Monday, August 17, 2009 10:07:32 AM

To: Murat Murat (rmuyat@hotmail.com)

Dear Murat,I tried to make a simple test using an external trigger to start a injected conversion. This works in hardware, but not in simulation.So I can basically confirm your issue.I will forward this to our development to see, if this is actually supposed to work and if yes, if this can be fixed.If I have more news on that, I will let you know.

Best RegardsAndreas Barth

Now we are waiting for a solution...

muratterzi
Associate II

All the simulation problems for stm32 was solved with the latest version 4.02 of mdk arm.