cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There were warnings during download, see log window.

siddj
Associate II
Posted on January 14, 2009 at 12:53

There were warnings during download, see log window.

2 REPLIES 2
siddj
Associate II
Posted on May 17, 2011 at 12:59

Most of the times i try to run my program for STM32F103EVBT6, i get the warnings after i download. In simulator it works just fine, with JTAG i get this problem. I have tried a million times to write the most simple code from scratch and try and run it to the target and it never works. It compiles and runs in simulator but never downloads to the chip. The same program when i try and run through the example pre configured projects it downloads. Even the STM32SK-IAR examples, for a 64 pin chip run on my 100 pin processor.I can get to compile and simulate my program but never can run it on the chip unless I try to embed my program through their example problems.

I am trying to program the 100 pin STM32F103 E chip and I have been succesful only when I try and remove the code from the example problems and put mine in. Thats only when it runs, still with a few problems.

My code compiles, runs in the simulator just fine, so I include all the files that are needed. I even select the chip and core processor in the project options.

Can anyone tell me what additional configuration settings/files would I be missing, in the way i am running my code? Because the error that i get says this,

Verify error at address 0x0800005,target byte 0x0A, byte in file 0x14.

and many more like that at different address locations.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

jilisegiar
Associate II
Posted on May 17, 2011 at 12:59

It seems that you are not using the right flash loader.

With the STM32F103VBT6: You need to select ST STM32F10xxB as device name under Options-> Target -> Device( For STM32F103ZET6 you need to select ST STM32F10xxE as device name)

Then check the ''use flash loaders'' option under Options-> debugger ->Download

The flash loader should be set to ''default''

[ This message was edited by: jilisegiar on 14-01-2009 17:28 ]

[ This message was edited by: jilisegiar on 14-01-2009 17:32 ]