cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32cubeMX in MATLAB Support.

13meep34
Associate II
Posted on February 19, 2015 at 05:25

I , just installed the updated version of STM32 MAT target 4.0 version in my matlab 2014a .

now there is one  block regarding MCU Configuration in which , I have to provide one .ioc file for configuration .

My question is when i tried to include any other blocks such as dac adc etc...there is one error pop out on screen like  configuration must be done before.

how to rectify this error?

#stm32f4 #adc #dma #stm32cubemx
2 REPLIES 2
Posted on February 23, 2015 at 10:23

Hello,

as you mentioned, you must provide an ioc file.

This ioc file must be taken as reference from STM32_Config block as you can see in provided examples.

Then, you will be able to use only peripherals that have been configured from this ioc file.   

You have such popup window message when you drag&drop peripheral models not configured in ioc file.

Solution is to open STM32_Config model, start STM32CubeMx for current ioc file and modify it in order to configured peripherals you want to use.

Best regards

Pascal REYNAUD

13meep34
Associate II
Posted on March 09, 2015 at 08:57

hi,

The .ioc file is generated in stm32cube with my requirement  but now the problem is  program is not executed as per my requirement.

My current problem is how will i get signal on DAC by applying signal on ADC.(any signal)

what are internal configuration inside the stm32cubemx .

i want to generate the c code through model file only if i seelct one channel  of adc block and provided that outcoming signal directly on DAC(PA4/PA5).there is only noise available right now.

i want to know what are necessary steps are to be taken to get this?