Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32Cube L4 demos

brian239955
Associate II
Posted on October 02, 2015 at 22:06

Hi there.

Thanks for the STM32Cube software.  I have a Discovery board and would like to try some USB-OTG testing, but there are only USB demo apps for the EVAL board, is it possible to port them so they run on the Discovery board? I tried creating an initial USB-OTG HID project in CubeMX but it doesn't work.

(I'm trying to port my little speech recognition project over from the STM32F4-Discovery board - https://sites.google.com/site/stm32f4voicekeyboard/main )
2 REPLIES 2
Amel NASRI
ST Employee
Posted on October 07, 2015 at 16:16

Hi smith.brian.004,

Didn't tried it, but it should be possible to port the example available for STM32L476G_EVAL to STM32L476G-Discovery.

You have just to comment BSP related functions (it is already said in the readme.txt file: This example has been tested with STMicroelectronics STM32L476G-EVAL RevA evaluation boards and can be easily tailored to any other supported device and development board.).

-Mayla-

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

brian239955
Associate II
Posted on October 08, 2015 at 15:33

Hi Mayla.

Thanks for the reply. I tried that (using the Projects/STM32L476G_EVAL/Applications/USB_Device/HID_Standalone application), I commented out all BSP-related calls leaving only the HAL and  USBD related calls , but the resulting binary doesn't seem to do anything, no USB device is registered when I plug the Discovery board into a host PC.