Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CubeMX code generation problem

Federici.Niccolo'
Associate II
Posted on March 03, 2015 at 00:30

Hi,

I did a initialization  project with CubeMX for STM32F4discovery but when I click ''generate source code'' (selecting IDE MDK-ARM 4.73 and firmware package STM32Cube FW_F4 V1.4.0) appears the error message:

''the code is succesfully generated under [.....] but MDK-ARM 4.73 generation project but have a problem''.

How can I fix the error?

Thank you so much

NF

#stm32f4 #discovery #cubemx
5 REPLIES 5
stm32cube-t
Senior III
Posted on March 05, 2015 at 10:50

Please ensure the product Pack is installed with your toolchain. You may check out the following link for the install procedure: [DEAD LINK /public/STe2ecommunities/mcu/Lists/STM32Java/Flat.aspx?RootFolder=/public/STe2ecommunities/mcu/Lists/STM32Java/Problem%20with%20CubeMX%204.5.0&]Link 

hodnevuch
Associate
Posted on March 18, 2015 at 19:56

Could bit detail explain how to fix it? Because I have same exactly same problem. I used KEIL and it works perfect. I install STM32Cube and it can not generate project file, so for my mind problem is in STM32Cube or in the way how I install it. 

hodnevuch
Associate
Posted on March 20, 2015 at 11:33

No. All is ok. Problem was solved by removing Cyrillic letters from path of project.

smrtkai
Senior
Posted on November 17, 2015 at 15:23

Hi,

I do have the same error. I am working on Windows 10 and using STM32CubeMX 4.1.11.0 and Keil  uVision V5.17.0.0. I want to program a STM32F429I discovery board. When I generate the project, I get the same error. All device packs are installed. Is there somewhere some more information about the error. ''... but MDK V5 have a problem.'' is not enough information to solve the issue.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Federici.Niccolo'
Associate II
Posted on November 21, 2015 at 12:54

Hi,

my problem was a letter of my name. I had installed CubeMX in path with a special character (ò). Installing the software in another path I have solved the problem.

By

Nifed