cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem to compile my project with Motor Control Workbench

manuele
Associate
Posted on May 19, 2017 at 11:48

Good morning, I can’t compile my project to use the Motor Control Workbench 4.3 Monitor

I summarize the initial process: Open Workbench, New Project, select Power and control after select NUCLEO-F303RE and STEVAL-IPM05F 3Sh and a my custom motor profile.

Now can Save my project, use this folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\STMicroelectronics\FOC SDK\v4.3.0\STM32 PMSM FOC LIB\Web

After set all motor, power stage, Drive management and Control Stage parameters, save the project.

Press “generation�? and select the default folder. Now it’s appear a pop-up to remember to program my nucleo. I will use AC6, I open this file:

C:\Program Files (x86)\STMicroelectronics\FOC SDK\v4.3.0\STM32 PMSM FOC LIB\Web\Project\AC6\STM32F30x_UserProject/.project

AC6 start, I will compile but I can select  4 option but none for my STM32F303.

When I try to compile there are a 2 problem:

#error 'Invalid configuration: MCU definition in Control stage parameters.h not compatible with selected board. Please use the ST Motor Control Workbench to configure the firmware according your system.'  STM32F30x_UserProject                             line 88, external location: C:\Data\Software\STM32\Workbench\Web\Project\CrossCheck.h

make: *** [UI Library/src/UserInterfaceClass.o] Error 1              STM32F30x_UserProject

what am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Manuele

2 REPLIES 2
freppa
Associate II
Posted on October 17, 2017 at 14:49

I am having the same problem only with IAR as IDE. There is no option to select F303RE in the drop-down menu for compilation and download/debug.

There is only: 

STM32F30x_UserProject - STM32303C-EVAL_SINGLEDRIVE

STM32F30x_UserProject - STM32303C-EVAL_DUALDRIVE

STM32F302_SINGLEDRRIVE

P-NUCLEO.IHM001_SINGLEDRIVE

Laurent Ca...
Lead II

The question has been moved from the "Motor Control Hardware" section to the "STM32 Motor Control" section (the question is about the STM32 MC SDK). 

Best regards