Did you mean: 

what is the injected mode for adc?

os1361
Associate II
Posted on March 20, 2015 at 15:59

hello every one

i have a quastion

1-what is injected mode?

2- what is different between regular mode and that?

thanks for your answer
4 REPLIES 4
Posted on March 20, 2015 at 17:07

It allows you to take a measurement at a much lower frequency/periodicity than your regularly scheduled group of measurements. Say you have a set of 12 measurements you take at 50 Hz, you set up the ADC/DMA/TIM to automate that, and you have a 13th measurement you need to take every 2 minutes, instead of interfering with your other measurements, you just inject that request periodically.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
os1361
Associate II
Posted on March 20, 2015 at 22:43

dear clive1

thanks for your answer

namely injected mode is that you say

but reference manual for stm32f10xx don't have a little explain about this mode

only says how to config this mode

seem st company have not complete manual for learning

anyway i need a source for learning this matter

if you/any one have please PRESENTATION to me 

Posted on March 20, 2015 at 23:50

STM32F10x_StdPeriph_Lib_V3.5.0\Project\STM32F10x_StdPeriph_Examples\ADC\TIMTrigger_AutoInjection\main.c

There is a windows help file for the firmware library, the source is well commented, and there are examples. The reference manuals and data sheets have all the functional detail. For the processor ARM has manuals, and Joseph Yiu has a good collection of books on the Cortex-Mx parts.

The business focus is on commercial customers, with profession engineers. For videos and tutorials you'll probably want to search YouTube and the blogosphere.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
os1361
Associate II
Posted on March 25, 2015 at 11:31

Dear cilve1

Very very thanks

I undrsatand this matter very good

But with your help

Best regard for you