Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32 comStick

pmamatsis
Associate II
Posted on April 13, 2015 at 19:10

Hello everyone,

i want to seek some guidance. A friend of mine has given to me an small STM32 comStick evaluation board and i was seeking of some developers resources. I have already checked the various examples that are coming with the board but i cannot any kind of programming manual. Can anyone be so kind to point me to the correct direction ?

Best regards,

Panos.

3 REPLIES 3
pmamatsis
Associate II
Posted on May 15, 2015 at 07:54

Hi to everyone,

i have manged to find the firmware library on the companion CD of the product! How stupid of me! Actually my only background in micro controller programming is using the Arduino but i am realizing now that the the Cortex is a whole new different beast!

Best regards,

Panos.

RomainR.
ST Employee
Posted on May 15, 2015 at 08:46

I have already checked the various examples that are coming with the board but i cannot any kind of programming manual. Can anyone be so kind to point me to the correct direction ?

Maybe

you

need to start

by

studying the

datasheet

of the device

concerned.

If your

product comes from

Hitex

:

http://www.hitex.com/index.php?id=stm32-comstick

I suggest you

download the

datasheet

Reference Manual

and

Programming Manual

of the device

STM32F107VC

You should find

it all at

: http:

//www.st.com/web/catalog/mmc/FM141/SC1169/SS1031/LN1564/PF221020

Finally, the

F1

series are not

in the

CubeMX

so you must

also download

the standard

peripheral

library

STM32F10x

and

start testing

the examples given.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

RomainR.
ST Employee
Posted on May 15, 2015 at 08:50

Oops

, the Cube

supports

STM32F1

family.

Sorry for the mistake.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.