cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32CubeMX: How to change the FW library in project settings?

miguel
Associate
Posted on April 15, 2015 at 13:12

Hello all,

I have an STM32CubeMX (v4.7.0) project for the STM32L1xxx. I recently updated the Firmware Package to V1.2.0 but I cannot make the project use this new version (I cannot change the value for Firmware Package Name and Version in Project tab of Project ---> Settings option).

How can you do that?

Best  regards

PS Cube shows both firmware packages v1.1.0 and v1.2.0 to be installed. Is this OK? Is there a way to uninstall an old version?

#stm32cubemx-project-configuratio
4 REPLIES 4
Posted on April 15, 2015 at 18:22

I've exactly the same problem here, manually deleted the package v1.1.0 in the Repository dir, but the issue still exist ...

stm32cube-t
Senior III
Posted on April 29, 2015 at 19:04

Dear All,

Sorry for the confusion. Actually, although STM32CubeMX update mechanism allows to download all released versions of stm32cube firmware packages, STM32CubeMX allows to create new projects only with one version (and its patch releases if any).

In the present case, the L1.1.2.0 version will only be supported with STM32CubeMX 4.8 release.

Note also that when a firmware package needed for your project is missing from your STM32Cube repository, STM32CubeMX will automatically propose its download.

szego
Associate
Posted on May 01, 2015 at 19:03

Is there a release date for ''STM32CubeMX 4.8 release''?

seth
Associate II
Posted on May 06, 2015 at 17:16

I'll second that request for a release date.  It's frustrating to not be able to use a firmware package with the tool that downloaded it...