cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help me find the tool for my GUI application project on stm32f7

chauvoluuhuong
Associate II
Posted on August 02, 2015 at 06:14

hi every body !!!  currently , i have bought stm32f7 discovery board i very excite to write a test application ( kind GUI )  , i there someone suggest me a good tool ????

and for a  better , it can related to my code in keil C ??

thank very much

8 REPLIES 8
Posted on August 03, 2015 at 15:47

Hi chau_vo.huong,

ST has a the STemWin library for GUI applications. You can find a demonstration under

STM32Cube_FW_F7_V1.1.0\Projects\STM32746G-Discovery\Demonstration\STemWin_Addons and an application under STM32Cube_FW_F7_V1.1.0\Projects\STM32746G-Discovery\Applications\STemWin.

Thanks to have chosen our products.

-Shahrzad- 
chauvoluuhuong
Associate II
Posted on August 04, 2015 at 09:35

oh thank for your guide but doesn't stemwin have graphic layer of designer ??? like swing in java or such that ???? , 

Posted on August 04, 2015 at 18:47

Hi chau_vo.huon,

Stemwin libray contains bench of widget, here an application note that you can use to begin

http://www.st.com/st-web-ui/static/active/jp/resource/technical/document/application_note/DM00089670.pdf

. Also in segger website you can find intresting projects with their source codes

https://www.segger.com/emwin-samples.html

-Shahrzad-

oh thank for your guide but doesn't stemwin have graphic layer of designer ??? like swing in java or such that ???? , 

chauvoluuhuong
Associate II
Posted on August 05, 2015 at 18:42

thanks and regards sir

gianfranco
Associate
Posted on November 24, 2015 at 08:02

Hi, I have an STM32F7456-NG Disco and I would like to use STemwin (GUIBUILDER) included into STM32CUBEF7 package. I have installed OPENSTM32 toolchain  compiling and debugging it's ok, but when downloading Firmware graphic is not correctly showed all widget are depixeled and touching not working. Thnks, for help

Posted on November 24, 2015 at 12:07

Hi zuccarog,

Could you specify the version of STM32CubeF7 package? and which example you are running, the demonstration or StemWin example?

-Shahrzad-

gianfranco
Associate
Posted on November 24, 2015 at 13:19

Hi,

I'm referring on STM32Cube_FW_F7_V1.2.0 PACKAGE. Example is the Demo, but I tried to use GUI Builder with standard control like Dialogs, buttons,etc... but the result is the same.

My board is the eval STM32F746NG-Disco.

Gianfranco

Posted on January 22, 2016 at 11:17

Hi zuccarog,

GUIBuilder is a tool for creating dialogs and generating a code to be executed on the board. So, if you want to obtain good results, you have to ensure that the size of generated window is compatible with the hardware (480*272 in discovery case). Also, ensure that the touch Screen is activated and the code is up-to-date (complete callbacks.....).

-Shahrzad-