Did you mean: 

STM32F4

abhisheke
Associate II
Posted on April 21, 2015 at 08:11

STM32F4

3 REPLIES 3
Posted on April 28, 2015 at 16:42

17 views and no replies!! It seems nobody has worked on this platform yet.

I guess that's one scenario. Or it's a one-way sharing concept.

Another might be that if you ask a question in the wrong place or the wrong way your chance of getting an answer diminish or tends to zero. The pool of contributors here is pretty shallow.

Is interfacing with the part using C code materially different between one micro and another?

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
jj2
Associate II
Posted on April 30, 2015 at 01:30

May I rise to the defense of Clive1?    (not that he requires my help)  

Do you believe your writing, ''If anyone has already achieved the porting, please provide the sample code for reference purpose,'' signals great (or even ''any'') effort on your part?    Minus your demonstration of (some) effort - possibly of some help/value to this community - Clive1's use of, ''one-sided'' appears well considered.

In general - this forum & others - the more effort you display - and the more you can ''limit'' and/or tightly focus your request - the better!    In this case - little effort has been demonstrated - and your request appears (almost) boundless.    (the entire code - although we're (well) assured its for ''reference'' purpose...)
Posted on April 30, 2015 at 03:15

Maybe the vendor(s) of CC3100 boards might have some insight and support staff to provide integration services/suggestions?

What exactly is your problem with porting, can you refine it from the entire driver to say something like how do I get SPI to work, or it needs some USART settings, or something? Smaller problems are substantially easier to solve, and by people with no specific insight into some exact part/board/configuration you might have. Now sure I could go off and Google things about your part, and other code implementations, but I've got other more productive work to do.

Your task is to a) find a place, or places, where people use your device, b) frame your question into bite size pieces that those, or others, might actually bite on.
Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..