cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conflicts when using 32F429IDISCOVERY with STM32CubeMX

norlesh
Associate II
Posted on April 30, 2015 at 18:28

On generating a fresh project in STM32CubeMX for the 32F429IDISCOVERY board I am confronted by a long list of error icons in the Peripherals tree view of the Pinout tab. Is this the correct behaviour or is something in the software configuration for this board fubar?

I am seeing no obvious way of fixing the errors and the tutorial in the documentation manages to not encounter any conflicts at all in the screenshots used which leaves me with my suspicions - could somebody confirm having succeeded in using the software with this board before I go wasting my time on what turns out to be a bug in the software or else perhaps give me a pointer on how I should proceed to remove the conflicts (if the amount of conflicts I'm seeing here are expected I may as well just be doing things by hand).

#cube #stlink #stm32cubemx
1 REPLY 1
Amel NASRI
ST Employee
Posted on May 04, 2015 at 17:22

Hi Norris,

The ''errors'' or ''warnings'' you are seeing should be related to the pins that are already used by components in the discovery board. Generally, when there is a conflict in a pin, a message will be displayed to keep you informed. 

You may refer to the user manual of your board in order to know which pin is used for which component.

-Mayla-

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.