cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with getting job

bomon85
Associate
Posted on June 05, 2015 at 10:07

Hello dear friends ! I working for freelance programmer microcontroller about 1 year . Today, I want to get formal employment in some companies . But employers are not interested in a freelance programmers , everyone needs a real experience in the company. For this reason I want to do 1-2 projects for free for some companies . These projects will be my recommendation , which will allow me to get official work.  can anyone help me with this problem ?

https://www.facebook.com/andrey.vatoropin - this is my facebook page

2 REPLIES 2
Posted on June 05, 2015 at 17:27

LinkedIn profile with details of your experience and projects might be more helpful for employers than an empty facebook page.

Have you contributed anything to a forum, or open source project, where people might recognize your skills? Anything on github? A blog of interesting code or hardware you've worked on or played with?

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Amel NASRI
ST Employee
Posted on June 05, 2015 at 18:26

Hi Andrey,

This forum is dedicated to STM32 related discussions. I don't think it is the best way for job application.

Good luck any way 🙂

-Mayla-

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.