Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32f769I touch screen interface

pranavdosajh
Associate II
Posted on June 15, 2017 at 13:40

Hi

I have been trying to figure out a way to use the stm32f769I discovery board's touch screen interface.

Basically i want to know how to build the GUI and connect it with the board's peripherals.

I have been trying for quite sometime know but there is no complete solution or a hands on tutorial on how to build the GUI and integrate it with the board.

I am new to the touchscreen environment, please help me with a suitable ide and tutorials which i can follow. 

2 REPLIES 2
Imen.D
ST Employee
Posted on June 16, 2017 at 09:42

Hi

Dosajh.Pranav

You can refer to the

http://www.st.com/content/ccc/resource/technical/document/user_manual/46/68/46/e0/ee/2a/4c/11/DM00112pdf/files/DM00112pdf/jcr:content/translations/en.DM00112pdf

, section (5.1 LCD configuration) and look at this manual UM1932,

Have a look to the LTDC examples available in the STM32CubeF7:

STM32Cube_FW_F7_V1.7.0\Projects\STM32756G_EVAL\Examples\LTDC

The working example can be a starting point to learn about programming the display and configure LCD touch screen. So, you can see the structure application and get inspired from the example to configure your project.

Hope this helps you.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
Posted on June 17, 2017 at 14:26

Hi

DAHMEN.IMEN

Thanks for the support. If you can help me with as how to create the lcd touchscreen interface using cubeMX software it will solve my problem.

The application notes that are mentioned above does not define the configurations of the cubemx software as what all configurations need to be enabled using the stm32f769i discovery board.

Regards

Pranav Dosajh