Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create a connection between three SPWF01SA

menyu1
Associate II
Posted on June 10, 2015 at 08:37

Hello,

i want to create a connection bettween three SPWF01SA an send data via TCP - socket to any other module. Is there a possibility to create something like that. The firmware is 150410-c2e37a3-SPWF01S.

Thanks and best regards

Pary
4 REPLIES 4
Posted on June 10, 2015 at 09:00

Hello,

you can set one of them in miniAP mode, and leave the others to Station mode.

br

j

menyu1
Associate II
Posted on June 10, 2015 at 09:21

Hello j,

i tried it. Then i opened a TCP - Server on the module in mini AP mode on port 5001. The other two in Station mode have to connect to them via socket (Sockon), right? With one module it works fine. But the second Station module closes the socket instantly after i opened them. 

thanks

pary

Posted on June 10, 2015 at 09:33

This is because socket server supports only 1 client.

How many data you have to send, and what's the rate?

you can:

- continue using socket server/client, opening/closing the connection (this way: 1 server and 2 clients, but not at the same time)

- switching from 1server2clients to 1client2servers (this way, miniAP is 2 times a client)

- avoid using socket client/server, and use standard webserver on all modules. Use output_demo to send data to other modules

Hope to help you

j

menyu1
Associate II
Posted on June 10, 2015 at 10:51

Yes, you have helped me a lot.

The datasize is not the Problem. What i need is a permanent connection between the three modules. I need to send data from each module to each other.

I will give you a example. I have to create a cross communication. Module one has to send a message to module two and three. A few seconds later module two has to send a message to module one and three, ect.

The message must be received on each module at the same time .

Thanks

Pary