Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADC 2 trigger vanished in 4.18 CubeMx version

CAPOSIENA.Philippe
Associate II
Posted on December 02, 2016 at 10:11

Hello,

I'm using a STM32F334 and when i updated cube Mx from 4.17 to 4.18 i had no more possibility to configure the trigger source for the ADC 2. It's impossible to find the 4.17 for downloading again. Why ST doesn't allow older version for downloading ? It's just incredible with all the bugs in CubeMx.

This is very very urgent for my project. I need to download the 4.17. Please ST,, can you give a link to download again the 4.17.

Thanks

Philippe
4 REPLIES 4
Imen.D
ST Employee
Posted on December 05, 2016 at 16:03

Dear Philippe,

CubeMx tool always keep the last version available because it contains bug fixes and enhancement.

I report your feedback internally for checking and working to resolve this issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience it may bring and thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards

-Imen-
When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
simonsimon9172
Associate II
Posted on December 05, 2016 at 18:25

This has to be about the most terrible reply possible .

Please ST improve your support , 

CAPOSIENA.Philippe
Associate II
Posted on January 25, 2017 at 11:05

The new CubeMx version (4.19) has been released and the problem is still present. I must not migrate to the new library when i open my project with CubeMx.

When this bug will be fixed ?

Maybe never ....

Jeanne Joly
Senior III
Posted on May 04, 2017 at 15:49

Hi

CAPOSIENA.Philippe

Sorry for the delay.

The issue you highlighted is corrected in CubeMX4.0.

Actually, CubeMX4.1 is available on ST website. Please upgrade your CubeMX with this version.

For your information, CubeMX4.21 will come very soon. Perhaps, you can update directly on this version as soon as it is available.

BR. Eric