cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stm32 cube USB MSC example

daynial
Associate II
Posted on January 12, 2017 at 06:10

I am new to ST and need support. I want to use USB in my project but I am unable to find a example to use usb as a storing device. Please any one share complete example or any tutorial.

Thank you in advance  

#clive1 #romdhan #qwer
4 REPLIES 4
Oliver Beirne
Senior
Posted on January 12, 2017 at 06:39

Hi

khan.daynial

I&39ve moved your post to the

https://community.st.com/community/stm32-community/stm32-forum?sr=search&ampsearchId=7093adfe-641b-4db3-a33b-af44a6da562d&ampsearchIndex=0

where someone should be able to help you.

Thanks

Oli

Imen.D
ST Employee
Posted on January 12, 2017 at 10:22

Hi

khan.daynial

‌,

Please try to provideadditional information (about your device,toolchain that would beuse) that might help to get more response.

If you are CUBE user, your can find a working MSC application with different tool chains (EWARM,MDK-ARM,SW4STM32)under the STM32 cube firmware relevent for your device.

(For example, at this pathwithin

http://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/products/embedded-software/mcus-embedded-software/stm32-embedded-software/stm32cube-embedded-software/stm32cubef4.html

:

STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.0\Projects\STM324xG_EVAL\Applications\USB_Device\MSC_Standalone)

The reference Manual and datasheet related to your device will be your support for more details.

Hope this helps you.

Thanks

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
Posted on January 13, 2017 at 05:20

I AM using this example STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.14.0\Projects\STM32F4-Discovery\Applications\FatFs\FatFs_USBDisk\EWARM.It have a problem that it is supporting only 2GB USB. I want to use a 4  or 8 GB USB. is there any guide to it or support to it

Posted on January 16, 2017 at 07:42

am using this example STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.14.0\Projects\STM32F4-Discovery\Applications\FatFs\FatFs_USBDisk\EWARM for this stm32f405rg controller. I have connected as 

PA12 - to GREEN wire with 22ohm resistor as in discovery

PA11 - to White Wire 

with 22ohm resistor as in discovery

4.8V - to Red wire 

PA10 - to black wire and shorted to Ground  also

and when I debug the code it show Appli_state does not change from APPLICATION_IDLE to APPLICATION_START 

Help me with it !!!

Thank you in advance