Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nucleo103RB stopped working suddenely

SS.Sagar
Associate III
Posted on June 19, 2016 at 13:12

Hi,

i m using keil compiler and nucleo103rb board. But suddenly nucleo board stopped working. and got error like ST-Link connection error.

I have attached screen shot.

#nucleo #stm32 #uart
4 REPLIES 4
Posted on June 19, 2016 at 14:39

Ok and what happen in the time between when it did work and that when it didn't?

Make sure you have the debugger connecting in SWD mode, and Under Reset option is selected.

It really isn't necessary to attach images of common error messages, it doesn't provide any context to the question. See also the mountain/sun icon for inlining images to a post.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
SS.Sagar
Associate III
Posted on June 19, 2016 at 16:11

I didn't change any hardware setting or compiler setting.

I just did disconnect and connect, that it. After that debugging led start blinking.

Whenever i connect board to pc then led is starting to blink and not able to flash.

SS.Sagar
Associate III
Posted on June 20, 2016 at 18:18

Yes and i was connected usb to serial connector with UART of nucleo. And after that i disconnected the nucleo from PC and very next time i connect and it stopped working !!!!!!!

Posted on June 20, 2016 at 19:27

Suggest you try different connectivity options with the ST-LINK Utilities, and confirm if you can connect and fully erase the part.

Pulling BOOT0 High will allow the STM32 to boot into the System Loader instead of User code.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..