cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32F4 Nucleo- how to record audio from mems to internal flash

anna23
Associate II
Posted on March 02, 2016 at 09:38

Hi, I am using X-NUCLEO-CCA02M1 (mems mics) with nucleo stm32f4.

I want to record audio by the mics ans store it the internal flash.

Didn`t find any materials\examples for storing  to flash .

I found Audio_playback_and_record project in STM32F4-DISCOVERY boardfirmware package but don`t know how to  obtain it to nucleo . ( very new user)

Please HEEEELLP!

Thanks!
3 REPLIES 3
Posted on March 02, 2016 at 19:04

I found Audio_playback_and_record project in STM32F4-DISCOVERY board firmware package but don`t know how to  obtain it to nucleo . ( very new user)

You'd have to port the code from the other platform by paying attention to the differences in pin utilization and chip configuration. You don't mention a specific NUCLEO board, but the F401RE isn't going to be as feature rich as the F407 utilized by the F4-DISCO.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
anna23
Associate II
Posted on March 03, 2016 at 11:19

The nucleo F401 the Disco F407.... in addition this example uses a lot of disco features....

''You'd have to port the code from the other platform by paying attention to the differences in pin utilization and chip configuration ''

you are right that I have to do it. but for my regret I don`t have sufficient skills to do it. 

Posted on March 03, 2016 at 17:47

Then you need to start with the DISCO board, there aren't a wealth of resources available to do the porting.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..