darcy
Associate II
Posted on December 08, 2008 at 19:01

RSS Feeds on STM32

5 REPLIES 5
darcy
Associate II
Posted on May 17, 2011 at 12:53

Sorry for posting this here, there doesn't seem to be any general sub-forum for forum related questions

We're just porting our five processor LPC21x design over to the STM103 series of processors.

I find that one of the most useful things to do is to keep up to date with the forums and see what other problems people are encountering. RSS feeds work beautifully in this situation. The only RSS feed I could find on the ST site is for the newsletter - which is of no use at all.

Is there a way to pick up these sub-forums via RSS? I'd really like to follow this STM32 forum on a daily basis but if I have to keep checking back to websites I often forget or fall behind.

Any help would be appreciated... and i'm sure I'll be posting again in the future!

Cheers

Darcy

alex
Associate

Hi,

I also think it would be really great if we had an option to follow these

informative discussions either through e-mail, RSS or usenet...

PS I am also switching to STM32 from the same vendor/arch as OP. 😉

Regards,

~ Aleš

darcy
Associate II

Hi all... maybe one of the mods could please let us know if this is possible? I'd like to know one way or another rather than just wondering if it's possible yet I just haven't found the link.

Thanks

16-32micros
Associate III

Dear Darcy, alex,

Thank you for your interest to our Forums and our Micro-controllers products I acknowledge the reception of your comments regarding adding RSS feeds to these threads, However our system today does not allow to add this feature in a convenient way for our users. Most Probably we will implement it later in 2009. Keep in touch 🙂 and wish you a very good design with STM32.

Thank you for your comprehension.

Cheers,

STOne-32.

darcy
Associate II

Thanks mate, I really appreciate that the mods play such an active role in this forum.